Monday 9 February 2009

Helvis - Total Rock Radio Session 2002

Helvis were together 1998 - 2003 and were a mishmash of discharge and bad metal, I originally stood in to help out after they lost yet another (their 3rd?) singer, anyway I ended up staying and this was our final recording. I'll post the 1st 7" next which is pre- me in 1998, It's quite something.
Alright these are all the songs recorded for the Total Rock Radio session sometime around July/August 2002. I think we were in London to play the Johnny Morrow Tribute gig in Camden Underworld the same weekend. Only 4 songs were aired a couple of months later along with an interview with guitarist Chris. (If anyone has a recording of that please get in touch).

2 or 3 songs were sang by Gords now of 'Geriatric Unit'. He also did a load of back ups along with Bobby Vimto and Chris. I've left all the songs we fucked up at the end.

OK Pagans go shake the Hand Of Glory here.

No comments:

Post a Comment