Tuesday 3 February 2009

Sixhundredandsixtysixdead 7" 1999










OK here it is, the one and only release by Sixhundredandsixtysixdead. The line up was Kalv and Steve ex of Heresy, plus Me and Sean of Hard To Swallow. This is one of my favourite recording I ever appeared on. Not the best sound quality but just totally harsh and full of energy. This was a posthumous release on the awesome Violent Change label ran by Steve Stewart of Voorhees, The Horror etc., Its uploaded as side a and side b.

Tracks - Side A -Dont Look Now/Index Of Shame/Forever Winter Side B - Split Face/Catapult. There were 500 copies of this pressed onto white vinyl.
An amazing picture on the back sleeve where every member has black eyes (real ones at that). I'll upload a better scan when I get one.
For now I'll put the original photo up aswell. All pictures are by Bobby Vimto.
I really love the sample at the start which is from my favorite Pete Walker movie 'The Comeback'.666
666dead 7" download

1 comment:

  1. HOWDY KEV. 666Dead were one of my favourite things that you did, aside from HTS. Cheers for putting it up here fella!

    ReplyDelete